Each of the bespoke lodges have been designed Read more ...
Tanglewood Gardens Rainforest Retreat provides a natural escape for couples, families or groups.
Tanglewood has secluded self-contained cedar cabins for couples and fully self-contained garden units for families, couples or groups, all nestled in extensive rainforest and tropical gardens.
Set high in the Sunshine Coast Hinterland at Mapleton, Tanglewood Gardens is the perfect rainforest getaway, with an ideal blend of peace, relaxation and nature whilst also offering a range of activities for the more energetic.
Whether you're cooling off in the saltwater pool, sweating it out in the sauna, relaxing in the hydrotherapy spa, enjoying a game of tennis or lawn bowls, walking in the magnificent splendour of 25 acres of natural private rainforest or just unwinding by the wood fire, Tanglewood will weave its magic and help relieve the stresses of modern life.
Tanglewood Gardens offers all guests:
- All cabins, Rainforest Units and the Queenslander have AUSTAR
- Kids friendly
- Sauna, Spa and Salt water pool (Please bring your own towels - Towels provided must remain in your accommodation)
- Gas and Open fire BBQ areas
- All accommodation is Self Contained with Microwaves and stoves
- Coffee and Tea is provided for your first night of stay
- Continental Breakfasts are available (Please order day before)
- Bowling green
- Trampoline for kids
- Enjoy our rainforest environment and bird life
- Conference room for functions and parties
- NO Smoking - Please help us protect our rainforest